Meeting Facilitation and Motivational Speaking Services
Who is facilitating your next Staff or Board Retreat?
Let This Stuff’s Working! Coaching take the stress off your shoulders and bring the fun to your school or organization!
KishaLynn Elliott is…
- A CTA Certified Coach that provides 1-on-1 and group life coaching to executive-level professionals who need help finding the time to live the life they want.
- An energizing and enthusiastic motivational speaker who has captivated and inspired audiences for organizations across the state.
- An experienced teamwork facilitator with five years of experience in small group and large meeting coordination and moderation.
Services and Benefits
BEFORE THE RETREAT
- Strategic agenda and time planning to make sure your desired goals are achieved and your takeaways are delivered in a timely, coordinated manner.
- “Personal Development as Professional Development” through private and group coaching for your Leadership Team to prepare them for the retreat and beyond!
DURING THE RETREAT
- Make the most out of general sessions AND be able to fully engage with your team by passing the mic to KishaLynn and let her move your team through your entire agenda.
- Encourage bonding, create excitement and interest through icebreakers and team-building exercises plus special breakout sessions on your choice of personal and professional development topics led by KishaLynn.
AFTER THE RETREAT
- Receive written report of retreat progress and recommended next steps
- Retreat evaluation analysis and reporting available!
She Has Worked With…
- California Charter Schools Association, Director of Organizational Relations
- Summer Search Foundation, Motivational Speaker 2010 National Alumni Summit
- Unity Long Beach, Featured Speaker
- Academia Avance Charter High School, Motivational Speaker and Coach Facilitator, All Community Retreat
- Youth Policy Institute Charter Schools, Board Retreat Facilitator
- Junior League of San Diego and People Assisting the Homeless, Motivational Speaker, PATH Women’s Empowerment Seminar
Speaking Topics Include:
- What’s Your D.R.E.A.M.? (Signature Talk)
- How To Let Go Of The How
- Finding Your Greatness
- You Are What You Say You Are
- I Lost 112 pounds: How My Body DREAM Is Coming True
“KishaLynn did a wonderful job facilitating the YPI Charter School Board Retreat. We highly recommend her services. With great enthusiasm and professionalism, she helped us implement the Board on Track High Bar Standards for charter school governance. Know that your retreat is in good hands with This Stuff’s Working!” Yvette King-Berg, Executive Director Youth Policy Institute Charter Schools
“On behalf of the Junior League of San Diego, we would like to thank you for your contribution to the PATH Women’s Empowerment Seminar hosted by the Junior League of San Diego…Your motivational speech and life coaching advice were crucial to the success of the Seminar. It was clear that you were able to connect with and inspire each woman in the audience, guiding each woman to propel her life forward a positive direction. We appreciate the wisdom and time that you shared in order to make this event a success.” Allison Magill, Provisional Member, Junior League of San Diego
Contact Me Now for a Free Consultation and Quote for YOUR Upcoming Retreat or Event.